- Pack of 1 (18 in stock)
- Pack of 3 (20 in stock)
- Pack of 5 (20 in stock)
More about this item
- Strengthen The Body, Enhance Health, Antibacterial, Laxative, Healthy Blood, And Purify The Body. - Skin Beauty, Anti-Aging, Longevity
- Can Be Used As A Green Vegetable With Sushi, Soy Sauce, Fish Sauce, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Chili Sauce, Roasted Sesame Sauce ...
- Seagrapes, also known as Umibudo, is a tropical aquatic vegetable that is very popular in Japan where it is considered a delicacy. It is highly regarded for its succulent appearance, refreshing taste, and pleasing “pop” when you eat it.
- The sea grapes seem to almost explode in the mouth releasing a unique flavor of the sea!
- Dried Sea Grapes/ Seaweed/ Dehydrated Sea Grapes (Caulerpa Lentillifera) No preservatives - Natural Green
The nutritional value of Sea Grapes is thought to be similar to other purple grapes, being rich in copper, iron, potassium, and manganese. They are also a good source of vitamins A, B, C, K, and beta carotene. Grapes are always known to be healthy and are good for overall health, sea grape is seaweed, that’s why we believe that sea grapes have a high nutritional value and we believe that from eating sea grapes we could be able to prevent ourselves from having goiter. " RICH IN MINERALS AND AMINO ACIDS FROM THE SEA"