More about this item
- - Dehydrated minced garlic
- - Longer shelf life than fresh garlic
- - Ready to use - saves preperation time
- - Use with garlic bread, pastas, soups, marinades, and chilis
- - Great for restaurants, pizza shops, and more
Ingredients / Content100% Pure garlicStorageKeep in a cool, dry and clean place. Protect from moisture and direct light.
Perfect for Barbecue Dishes
The pungent and spicy flavor of garlic is perfect for barbecued ribs, chicken, or burgers. This spice also works well with sloppy joes, chili, or hot dogs.
The unique and delicious flavor and aroma of garlic is commonly used in Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, and Italian cuisines. However, it also works well with traditional American dishes and can even be eaten alone.
Saves Prep Time
Because this spice is already diced and ready to go, a few shakes of the container will quickly and efficiently season your food. Dehydrated spices also last longer than fresh ingredients and are easier to store, making them the perfect addition to any busy, high-output kitchen.