New with tags
More about this item
* Ingredient :
- Non-woven fabric, activated carbon non-woven fabric, nasal splint, elastic band
* Uses :
- Use in industrial environments, on board cars, in public environments. Filter smoke, dust, respiratory protection, sun protection and face protection.
* User manual :
- The two hand holding two elastic fibers of the mask are close to the face mask and wearing rubber bands on both sides of the hand.
- One hand pulls on the top of the mask with the nose splint to the corner of the nose and forehead, then squeezes the nose splint to hug tightly and the other hand covers the lower part of the mask to cover down the chin.
* Warnings and cautions:
- Do not share masks with other people.
- Facemask only used once.
- Odorless and does not cause skin allergies.
* Storage instructions:
- Store at room temperature, in a clean, dry place to avoid moisture, do not place near dirt, toxic chemicals.
- Expiry date: 5 years from date of manufacture.
Activated carbon is a form of carbon treated to have small pores to increase the surface area for easy adsorption or to enhance chemical reactions. Due to the high capillary level, only one gram of activated carbon has a surface area exceeding 800 - 1000 m2, as determined by the gas adsorption method. A sufficient activation level for a useful application can be achieved only from a high surface area, furthermore, chemical treatment often increases adsorption properties. Activated carbon is usually collected from charcoal and sometimes biochar. The types obtained from coal or coke are called activated carbon or activated coke.
Chemically composed mostly of carbon element in amorphous form (powder), another part has the form of graphite crumb crystal. In addition to carbon, the rest is usually ashes, which are mostly alkali metals and sand chips). Activated carbon has a large surface area, so it is used as an ideal substance to filter many types of chemicals.